Done / Completed 8 Bit Superhero Magnets / Keychains (3D Printed) - Affordable!!

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

I did these up for a local Con and had some left so I thought I'd offer them up here.

These are 3D printed 8 bit superheroes that can either be made into a magnet or keychain. We've got a bunch of different models available, from Star Lord to Chewbacca!

They would make a great present for friends or family. They come in white and you can use sharpies to color whatever design/costume you want. Each also comes with either a rare earth magnet or a keychain loop.

The best part is they're cheap! 10 designs for $20.00 and that includes your choice of magnets and/or loops. I think I can ship these for about $5.00 in a padded envelope.

If you're interested, send me a PM with which ones you want (ie: 1 starlord, 2 batmans, 1 robin, 1 harley, 1 joker & 1 penguin, etc) and how many of magnets/loops (ie: 6 magnets, 4 loops) and I'll get back to you with availability and my paypal.

Thanks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back