1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Done / Completed 8 Bit Superhero Magnets / Keychains (3D Printed) - Affordable!!

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by rgriesbeck, Apr 7, 2015.

1. rgriesbeck

rgriesbeck Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey all,

I did these up for a local Con and had some left so I thought I'd offer them up here.

These are 3D printed 8 bit superheroes that can either be made into a magnet or keychain. We've got a bunch of different models available, from Star Lord to Chewbacca!

[​IMG]

They would make a great present for friends or family. They come in white and you can use sharpies to color whatever design/costume you want. Each also comes with either a rare earth magnet or a keychain loop.

The best part is they're cheap! 10 designs for $20.00 and that includes your choice of magnets and/or loops. I think I can ship these for about $5.00 in a padded envelope.

If you're interested, send me a PM with which ones you want (ie: 1 starlord, 2 batmans, 1 robin, 1 harley, 1 joker & 1 penguin, etc) and how many of magnets/loops (ie: 6 magnets, 4 loops) and I'll get back to you with availability and my paypal.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. rgriesbeck

Weekend bump

3. rgriesbeck

Sunday bump

4. rgriesbeck

Weekend bump