60% Scale Moisture Vaporator Build

IMG_4735.JPG
IMG_4735.JPG

Too bad it's more like Hoth than it is Tatooine here.

Now, some detail shots. I can't be more proud on how this build turned out. The paint brought it to life!

IMG_4729.JPG

Our Moisture Vaporator is scheduled to see its debut at Toronto Comic Con in March! Now, I need to find some Sandtroopers!

Yep . . . my brain just melted due to all this awesomeness! Really love your project. The attention to detail, the weathering is spot on, wow great job!!!

That is beautiful. And even at 60% pretty big. You're right to be proud. Every inch of that thing is a work of art. I hope to end up at the same con you are sometime to see it in person.

The weathering on this is fantastic, cannot get over how it transforms the look of it.

The weathering was pure magic.

In reality it was 3 very talented people applying paint, washes, tints, and unknowns via cloths and brushes, using various techniques of smearing, dripping, splattering, and wiping. There is probably industry correct terminology for what was done, but that's the best I can describe it.

As you've all said, it really made the difference. It went from wow to :notworthy:WOW:notworthy:!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back