47" TOS Enterprise

Underdog

Sr Member
I started work on this last year, in order to have a TOS Enterprise in scale with the 1/2 Studio Scale Refit and really let the blog go. I'm in the process of editing the whole thing and adding major updates, so I thought I would share this. I made one glaring mistake in this blog and later rectified that, I also need to more clearly explain a couple of things because I think I may have lost a few people in translation, trying clearly explain what I know into terms that clearly make sense, thus the edit. At any rate, have a look and tell me what you think.

KTM's Depot47 Ship Builder: Day 3 "Learn all that is learnable."

Looks good. You have alot of technical diagrams and details. good close-ups.

Thanks Saarno, there's a lot more coming. Funny thing is.... I tried to tell some folks that I had a degree in engineering and had worked in various studies within that field and for some reason they thought that I was being unture in my statements. There are definately some things within that blog that I need to make more clear, for those who have no background in the trades or discipline of engineering. I used to teach as well, but it's been a long time since I've had to teach at the eighth grade level and tried to make sense. LOL!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back