Interest 3D Scanned Harley hero mallet from Birds of Prey casts

Digitizit

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had the unique opportunity to scan one of the screen used, hero Harley mallets from Birds of Prey. I have 3D printed one and they match up ridiculously well. It actually made me laugh (not sure why). It is so accurate, it actually picked up a spot that had been damaged in and repaired by production. The full resolution 3D model is over a gigabyte in size. TONS of data in that!

If there is enough interest, I will mold it and cast it either in resin or flexfoam. This will be for a raw casting and a thumb drive or link to a boatload of reference photos. I'm not sure the price. That will depend on what it costs to mold and what material we end up using.

C22A7811.jpg

I had the unique opportunity to scan one of the screen used, hero Harley mallets from Birds of Prey. I have 3D printed one and they match up ridiculously well. It actually made me laugh (not sure why). It is so accurate, it actually picked up a spot that had been damaged in and repaired by production. The full resolution 3D model is over a gigabyte in size. TONS of data in that!

If there is enough interest, I will mold it and cast it either in resin or flexfoam. This will be for a raw casting and a thumb drive or link to a boatload of reference photos. I'm not sure the price. That will depend on what it costs to mold and what material we end up using.

View attachment 1278804
Hi can you help me? I have some questions
Best whishes Max

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back