3d printed Zabana Modeled Iron Man Gloves

devildog12

So I've seen a lot of people looking for the Iron Man Gloves modeled by Zabana that are 3d printed, there are a few floating around some better than others. If you need them, there are right here in one easy find. I found these very high quality ones on the net awhile back and forget who the creator is but kudos to them!. These gloves are taken from the famous and outstanding Zabana and converted, smoothed and made to be printed.

im pic.PNG

All I did was scale them correctly and join the knuckles and lower palm together. These gloves have been run through netfabb cloud and have been fixed. They currently fit a medium to large size hand. If you need a lefty or a bigger size, I would recommend scaling or mirroring through netfabb or your own personal modeling software.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OHjbM_OJba/Iron_Man_Upper_Palm.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/c68sZHWgba/Iron_Man_Lower_Palm.html

Note: The scale is now correct on both files and the links have been updated to show that.

Additional Note: Here are the files as a zip
View attachment Iron Man Gloves.zip

Last edited:
So I've seen a lot of people looking for the Iron Man Gloves modeled by Zabana that are 3d printed, there are a few floating around some better than others. If you need them, there are right here in one easy find. I found these very high quality ones on the net awhile back and forget who the creator is but kudos to them!. These gloves are taken from the famous and outstanding Zabana and converted, smoothed and made to be printed.

View attachment 510740

All I did was scale them correctly and join the knuckles and lower palm together. These gloves have been run through netfabb cloud and have been fixed. They currently fit a medium to large size hand. If you need a lefty or a bigger size, I would recommend scaling or mirroring through netfabb or your own personal modeling software.

http://www.4shared.com/file/C_ZpF2_rce/Iron_Man_Upper_Palm.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/qtkEjytSba/Iron_Man_Lower_Palm.html
Thanks for sharing will make a lot of us guys happy [emoji2] are they scaled to any peticular size [emoji106]

workshop

No problem, I just thought I'd give back to the community. If you've already downloaded the lower palm, you'll wanna re-download it. I put the wrong un-fixed file up by mistake, but it's now been corrected.

Augh id love to print these put but currently im broke and waiting on an application response. Hopefully i can use these for my next build well see.

No problem, I just thought I'd give back to the community. If you've already downloaded the lower palm, you'll wanna re-download it. I put the wrong un-fixed file up by mistake, but it's now been corrected.
I printed the glove at the scale of files but the back section is too small uploadfromtaptalk1438974811534.jpguploadfromtaptalk1438974874557.jpg

workshop

Yeah thats my bad, my files got mixed up when i was uploading them. The scale on the upper palm should be 10% bigger. Im not at my computer at the moment but I will fix that tonite.

The scale is now correct on both of the those files. I have quite a few STL's and OBJ's that need printing on my desktop so I probably uploaded the wrong ones but it's fixed now.:D

What are the dimensions of the model? Having a hard time in meshmixer measuring the distances to check for the fit up
(sidebar: is anyone else getting a 1,000 second delay to download from 4share? What happened to 60 seconds!?)

What are the dimensions of the model? Having a hard time in meshmixer measuring the distances to check for the fit up
(sidebar: is anyone else getting a 1,000 second delay to download from 4share? What happened to 60 seconds!?)

I scaled them to fit a ~large hand (although my actual hand size is a medium) this is due to the fact of wearing gloves underneath them. If your having issues with 4shared, I'm attaching them as a zip file in the first post :)

I did see those earlier, but passed on them since they were Mk. 42. Are all the hands and fingers constant across all the suits? I've only ever researched the Mk. II - VII suits.

I have a full Mk. III arm (like the one in my profile pic) and am looking to add a Mk. III hand to it.

Yes, the hands are all the same.

I just printed these. Pretty happy although I have big hands and they seem a little big for me. Still need to model over a proper glove, not just the rubber glove in my garage. The lower palm took just over 10 hours to print using line style supports at Hi-def (.18) on my TAZ 5. (I flipped it knuckle down, it seemed the easiest way). I'd like to scale it down and print again. Will it print without supports?

Edit: Unnoticed autocorrect fixes.

Last edited:
I just printed these. Pretty happy althoughtI have big hands and they seem a little big for me. Still need to model over a proper glove, not just the rubber glove in my garage. The lower palm took over 10 hours to print using line style supports at Hi-def (.18) on my TAZ 5. (I flipped in knuckle down, it seemed the easiest way). I'd like to scaled and print again. Will it print without supports?

I'm not sure if they'd print without supports, haven't tried it yet. If you need to scale them down, i'd suggest using netfabb (the free version works just fine). Glad you like them though and that I could help out!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back