3D printed Ready Player One Parzival Delorean 1:8

tek2graphics

Sr Member
Hello everyone! been a long time since I've posted anything. :confused:
So, I wanted to start the new year "redeeming" myself from my last project. As some of you know, i started hard, detailing my 1:15 Delorean.. and like a member here mentioned.. it was a "crash & burn" project. :oops: Eventually I did finish it, but the spark was gone.
Well, a few months ago I decided to go another rout and here are the end results.... This is a completely 3D printed Delorean Time Machine, Ready Player One version. 1:8 Scale, (same as Eaglemoss delorean). Only things not printed are the led lights, a few wires and the windows.... What do you think?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 2,094
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 993
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 855
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 5,011
Impressive! You built the damage and deformation, like the hood, into the 3D model?

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.......

*breaths

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Seriously wow... Beautiful job. just wow :D I cant even give constructive criticism... blown away...

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow.......

*breaths

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Seriously wow... Beautiful job. just wow :D I cant even give constructive criticism... blown away...

Wow, thank you!

That is amazing, I can't believe that is 3D printed... I am working on my first 3D printed model (ship from Alien) and I hope it turns out half as good as yours.

What did you use for the finishing work (types of sandpaper, filler, primmer, etc..).

Thanks, and what a great build!

That is amazing, I can't believe that is 3D printed... I am working on my first 3D printed model (ship from Alien) and I hope it turns out half as good as yours.

What did you use for the finishing work (types of sandpaper, filler, primmer, etc..).

Thanks, and what a great build!

Thank you I just saw your response! I used everything.. From very coarse to wet sand. I’ll try to find out exactly and post later.. filler was spot putty..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back