3D printed Helm of Domination - World of Warcraft

NicoMMF

Hi everyone,

I think I had shared here before our 3D printed Frostmourne, well now the sword is not alone anymore because one of our designers made the Helm of domination!

mPVZwxb.jpg 8NRb4UR.jpg Ktb46hH.jpg

I hope you guys like it, and if so, don't hesitate to download the files and print it!

Please let me know what you think, I'll transmit the feedback!

Nice job!

I'm currently making the same helm, but the old fashioned way, out of foam

You don't happen to have a photo of the view from the back, do you? I'm struggling to find one, but I presume you must have found a half decent picture of the rear view of the helm in order to build your 3D files....

EDITED - ignore me, I've just seen that there are more pics - including the view from the back - on your link!

Haha no problem! Thanks for the nice comment and good luck making your own!

If you need any other picture from a different angle or something please ask, the helm is just a couple meters away from me and I'd be happy to help ;)

Thanks but I think you have been pretty comprehensive with the photos on the other link, here's hoping I can get ours anywhere close to looking like yours :)

I haven't got desperately far yet, just the basic shape, now I'm starting working on patterning up the horns and all the other frou frou details from card..... before I transfer them to foam

This is all for my 12 year old son who had jolly well better appreciate all the effort I'm going to :p Next time he wants a cosplay I hope he chooses something rather less complex!

11048646_438947382954735_7652952740914131949_n.jpg 11228121_438947466288060_976355899745625596_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back