3D Printed Functional Iron Man Mark III

This is unbelievably cool! Just subscribed so that I can come back and drool over this with jealousy every day...

Incredible work dude!

I've seen your vids on YouTube definitely subscribed brah. Keep up th' good work:p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

During the scene when the Mark III is put on Tony for the first time, we that the first thing attached is the Endotech. This is a metallic chassis that the rest of the suit mounts on top of, and I want to include it in my suit. Not just for appearance, but to actually function as it is assembled onto my body.

In these images, you'll see the chassis, as well as the Unibeam chamber that mounts on the chest. In the movie, when this piece is attached, the electromagnet begins to rotate, and the Unibeam glows brighter and brighter.
My suit will do the exact same. These images don't show the mechanism built in, but everything will be activated when the Unibeam chamber magnetizes to the chassis underneath. :)

Just wow, but don't forget this part:
100522234_xnrhspe.jpg

awesome work as always! Can't wait to see more of your progress. I have no doubt in my mind the end result will be amazing!

This is unbelievably cool! Just subscribed so that I can come back and drool over this with jealousy every day...

Incredible work dude!

Thanks so much! :D Damn you look like Andrew Garfield! Well done on the Spidey suit!

I've seen your vids on YouTube definitely subscribed brah. Keep up th' good work:p:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks so much! :)

WOOOWW! This is really awesome and looks promising. :eek

Hope everything come out as you expect!

mmfox
Thanks! Me too!

Just wow, but don't forget this part:
100522234_xnrhspe.jpg

Ha ha, the Endotech isn't done just yet! Those are just the progress photos - don't worry - I will have as much of that detail incorporated as possible! :D

awesome work as always! Can't wait to see more of your progress. I have no doubt in my mind the end result will be amazing!
Thank you!

.......... speechless! great work!

Thank you! :D

I have a few things to say. First... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, find 'Toronto Iron Man' on facebook, who has made a full steel iron man suit, then find this guy: Inventor of bear suit makes real life Halo suit | Geekologie

The end result? A REAL Iron Man!!!!

Even if you don't, this is still amazing!

-The Armorer

Thanks! Actually, I'm friends with Toronto Iron Man - I believe his suit is aluminum, but it's really well done! He loves my work, and said as long as I stay off his turf, we're cool. ;)

And, I've seen the real-life Halo Suit - it is really impressive. Hopefully my suit will rival his in mock-functionality! ;)

g
Thanks! Actually, I'm friends with Toronto Iron Man - I believe his suit is aluminum, but it's really well done! He loves my work, and said as long as I stay off his turf, we're cool. ;)

And, I've seen the real-life Halo Suit - it is really impressive. Hopefully my suit will rival his in mock-functionality! ;)

Well, at least WW3 won't start in Canada because of the two of the greatest Iron Men aren't tripping the lines :lol

I still can't wait to set how all of this plays out, good luck to you! :popcorn

-The Armorer

Thanks! And, depending on how well it turns out, there is a very good possibility I will end up selling the endotech. The only thing I may change about it (for myself too) is removing the abdomen section. It doesn't really have a function, and it's going to restrict my movement as-is. Plus, if I were to offer it to others, that would be the part that may not fit others the way it fits me. ;)

awesome but i ve had an idea if ur planning to remove the ab ! you should turn them into a exoskelton to have an ab flex system if u know wjat i am talking about : like the abs would just attach to it !

the evolution of iron man costume making is moving fast.
i predict by next year someone will have used the new NASA metal 3d printer to build their own working flying suit. complete with rocketry and reactor.

fuuuuuuu!!!!

awesome but i ve had an idea if ur planning to remove the ab ! you should turn them into a exoskelton to have an ab flex system if u know wjat i am talking about : like the abs would just attach to it !

Thanks! I know exactly what you're talking about. I will definitely have something there, but it won't be the piece I currently have as one rigid structure. :)

the evolution of iron man costume making is moving fast.
i predict by next year someone will have used the new NASA metal 3d printer to build their own working flying suit. complete with rocketry and reactor.

fuuuuuuu!!!!

Ha ha, as long as the Mayan's aren't right, I think you could be on to something. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back