3D printed Death Star (Rogue One version - Ø 1.07m / 42.51')

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GK79

Upper hemisphere almost finished

20210107_205900.jpg

Last edited:

darthvader073

Great work! I'm planning to build one soon, only 1/3 studio version size.

And I'm waaay too late here, but I found the texture they used for Rogue One version.
I'm sharing smaller resolution here, but you can already see you got it pretty damn close ;)

Attachments

• Death star  North_lores.png
    Death star North_lores.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 185
  • Death star south_lores.png
    Death star south_lores.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 173

Jedi Dade

Master Member
Great work! I'm planning to build one soon, only 1/3 studio version size.

And I'm waaay too late here, but I found the texture they used for Rogue One version.
I'm sharing smaller resolution here, but you can already see you got it pretty damn close ;)
Where did you find that??? And if its not some kind of super secret thingy - can you post the full res versions?

Jedi Dade

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh, I think the versions posted here are as good as I could do. But I can double check on Monday when I can get back to my files.

Dan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.