3d printed ......... Aliens M41A Pulse RIfle

Finished the thompson and remington 870's today and got a couple of coats of 2k flat clear on.....

y98smiR2YkygxrlHwPhW_Xc3TEPIPkadMiw=w1858-h903-no?.jpg

wlK7uWZebDkx0CLSvtpCdnFOJxKlrSaaEgc=w1858-h903-no?.jpg

OkQrI-VBedIWQgTbQXaBTx3PBXO9BGcanR7A=w439-h903-no?.jpg

knAXqA4xB0nLXRaqm_pBNgCR93KxFq-DNaEw=w439-h903-no?.jpg

EJXj7D9CZVGIDF_Dv5MFJcYb37cLtaGc09Zw=w439-h903-no?.jpg

s4zEgaWZFku_O2wH2ijMtzBNGDR-RY_Bg3k=w1858-h903-no?.jpg

Awesome job so far! LOVE IT!

I'm actually working on an electronics kit for the PR...

Does anyone have any sound clips (.wav preferred).. of the sound FX for this?

Main fire
Main reload
Grenade fire
Grenade reload

Thanks!

Awesome job so far! LOVE IT!

I'm actually working on an electronics kit for the PR...

Does anyone have any sound clips (.wav preferred).. of the sound FX for this?

Main fire
Main reload
Grenade fire
Grenade reload

Thanks!
Send me a pm with your email address in it as I have quite a few. I’ve built several laser tag pulse rifles over the years with sound boards and ir led outputs so I collected all I could find over the years. Definitely got firing, and the grenade load, not sure about the loading but I’ll send you what I have.

Re: looking down the barrel of a gun ......... Aliens M41A Pulse RIfle

Having had a few of the airsoft PR's I would suggest making some kind of guide rails for the mag inside the shroud to get the mag aligned as its inserted. Putting a mag in an airsoft PR can be quite the fiddly task.

Splendid work so far. Once completed will your design be available for download so others can print one?
I would definitely be up for paying for the files if only the Spas12 cage and Remington shotgun parts...

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. In relation to the files, im not selling them or making them available. I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could do something this accurate so it would kill me to see my files ripped off on etsy etc.. When i started this journey i had little 3d desgn experience and now its become my main hobby, venturing into full working designs of gel blasters (airsoft with soft gel balls 7-8mm ).

I have made a start on the electronics finally.... knocked up a pcb for the 7 segment displays and max7219 controller and sent it off to JCLPCB ....insert wuhan delay .... and these beauties arrived
HypsSKigcLjHOmFTJ9xHl_roHjuFFvs0I98k=w439-h903-no?.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back