32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 23

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 21

So beautiful Phil, as Kevin said, its easy to fall in love lol, hell this thread makes me feel like im gawping at the neighbours wife in her smalls :lol.

lee

This has been my favorite build thus far. You did a phenomenal job!
Thank you for sharing your work.

What a great thread!

That has to be the best MF cockpit in this scale I've ever seen.

Very Nice!

This is truly a phenomenal build! I am so excited to see the finished product!

Hey Dudes and Dudettes...few more cockpit piccys..
IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

It's a bit awkward to photograph these things..anyhoo, hope you likey..

So apart from making a better stand for it..she is now totally finished...I dunno what else to add...bit of an anti-climax really..Three and a half years!!!!!!:eek:eek:eek

If we get some nice weather soon, I'll take it outside and try to get some decent pics with a black background. Stay tuned. There's a lot of folks to thank for their help too. I'll give it some thought and make a list...bound to forget someone..but I'll do my best..

Cheers

Phil

Very clean work Phil and inspirational too. I thought lighting a Falcon would bring life to it, but that cockpit lighting really kicks it up one hundred levels. I'm sure, after this build, you'll probally work on an out of box kit, but I'm curious.... What's next on the horizon?

BRAVO!!!!!!! Just incredibly stunning!! Would love to see some composite pics taken with some star field action like what Ringa did with his SD.

Anti-Climax, Nope!!!!!

Beautiful, yes!!!!

Ozzy

Hey Dudes and Dudettes...few more cockpit piccys..
IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

It's a bit awkward to photograph these things..anyhoo, hope you likey..

So apart from making a better stand for it..she is now totally finished...I dunno what else to add...bit of an anti-climax really..Three and a half years!!!!!!:eek:eek:eek

If we get some nice weather soon, I'll take it outside and try to get some decent pics with a black background. Stay tuned. There's a lot of folks to thank for their help too. I'll give it some thought and make a list...bound to forget someone..but I'll do my best..

Cheers

Phil

Thanks guys, just to answer Scratchy's question, I really liked Lee's probe pods when I saw them at the prop bash, so it's pods for the next project...I have to have some..:cool

Ooh, starfield background,that would look cool, if someone could do some photoshoppy stuff on it....I can't do that computer lark..

Hey lee, I'm looking forward to seeing you too, but I reckon the Falcon could turn up by itself now, it's become self aware and has it's own entourage and groupies...:love:lol

Cheers, Phil

I don't mean to detract from this thread but I noticed studioscale.com has been down for over a week and an "account suspended" message appears when you try to visit. As one of the best Falcon reference sites on the web it seemed most appropriate to mention it here. Has anyone heard any news about this?

wouldn't it be great if someone put together a falcon masterfile with all available images and references and made it available a .zip download?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back