32" Falcon parts

Re: 32" Falcon underside.

Yep I see those, but I'm at a loss as to what they are from :)
Try M60A2 Part 6 with the handle and possibly base chopped off. The buckle and triangular bit at the top of the can look like a very close match.....
M60A2_Part6.jpg

Last edited:

They 'could' be the M41 ones. But sure need a bunch of mods to make them right. The size IS right though.
Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 3.24.20 PM.png

They 100% are M41 :))

And yes they are heavily modded, like all the parts around them, they were a real challenge to find (when you see all the work they put on a kit part to get... A simple box haha), but that place is very cool to ID !

Im still looking for the correct small boat hull which is cut in half. Time to dig into the naval kits ! :D

That 'jerry can' looks to be from a kit where the handle was a separate part (looking at the way the strap continues across the top...) I seem to recall seeing something like that in a Tamiya kit or perhaps Italeri. A nice touch since it allows for the two (three?) rods to be depicted instead of a solid chunk.

Amazing ATD (Attention To Detail)...
R/ Robert

That 'jerry can' looks to be from a kit where the handle was a separate part (looking at the way the strap continues across the top...) I seem to recall seeing something like that in a Tamiya kit or perhaps Italeri. A nice touch since it allows for the two (three?) rods to be depicted instead of a solid chunk.

Amazing ATD (Attention To Detail)...
R/ Robert

No the handle was cut off the part,

Here's my build so far :

You must have some pretty good reference Julien! Nice build BTW.

I built my first Falcon in 2006 :D I've spent 10 years in researching the parts so far and the new one is still missing some parts and still not 100% correct.
I also get a lot of help from good and talented friends ! :)

Yeah that'll better, please dont ask for 40 parts or so, try to keep the number low :)
All the parts of this place are super easy to ID, they all come from the regular ESB and Falcon kits, so you should know 95% of them, the 5% being the ones I dont know myself :D

Don't want to sound rude but there's a reason if my PM box is always full, every single day I get at least one PM asking for ID's or if I could send kitparts or castings, if I'm selling my TIE (no I don't !)or if I know which garage kit is better (which I can't answer cuz I don't buy garage kits).

I'm not an ID bot
I'm not a part supplier

Better post on the forum like Lee did, I'll be happy to help like I did in this thread when I can and this will save my inbox some space and will benefit to the whole community.

Nothing against you Adolfo, you know I have always been happy to help you all those years like you did with me, but it has been like that for years and my time is more precious than ever at this time (as you couold notice I don't have a lot of time for modeling either, at least for my own projects).

Last edited:
32" Falcon underside.

Hey Julien,

No problem my friend! I'm more than happy to help you too! When I can...
Again thanks for your attention!

Adolfo

8 is Matilda
9 is Tamiya Jagdpanther (vintage)
2 Roosevelt
10 M60a2
11 is not a kit part
12 is Quad Gun, corrected by Lee :D
15 is Lang
3 is 1/12 FDV engine part
4 is Churchill
5 could be from a ton of kit :) Enterprise/Hornet and Airfix Panther have such part

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back