Originally posted by AlderaanGirl@Jan 21 2006, 05:18 PM
That's totally awsome news Howard.  Very exciting.  Congratulations. :D

Great pic btw.
[snapback]1164559[/snapback]​

Wow, that's great Howard - what a kick.

I bet your cheeks are sore from grinning since you got the e-mail.
Well done Howard its a lovely sculpt and it must be great to get such a stamp of approval :)

That's way cool Howard. :thumbsup Congrats.

Can you fill us in on the story? How'd you contact him? Was he immediately receptive? Did you send him one gratis, or did he buy one? Has he seen pics of your painted/dressed version? Is he going to finish the one you gave him?

Inquiring minds want to know the details of this cool story. But whatever you're comfortable sharing. :)

The Wook

TK-Fett - American Werewolf in London - Jack was a victim of the original Werewolf.

"Stick to the road lads, stay off the moors."

That is cool.

I got an equal thrill when one of our Time Bandits maps made it to the hands of Terry Gilliam on his birthday. He loved it and didn't have one.

Wow, that is the ultimate compliment. American Werewolf in London is my all time favorite "Rick Baker" movie.
A freind of mine got to work with him on gremlins II, pretty great guy.

Originally posted by The Wook@Jan 21 2006, 06:50 PM
That's way cool Howard.  :thumbsup Congrats.

Can you fill us in on the story?  How'd you contact him?  Was he immediately receptive?  Did you send him one gratis, or did he buy one?  Has he seen pics of your painted/dressed version?  Is he going to finish the one you gave him?

Inquiring minds want to know the details of this cool story.  But whatever you're comfortable sharing.  :)

The Wook
[snapback]1164619[/snapback]​

There's really not that much to it... we have a mutual friend and he saw my web-site and I've kept him posted on the Jack :)

H

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back