Limited Run 2015 Marty McFly Jacket - Shipping Now!!!

hi guys,

one of my customer sent me some pics of himself in our bttf2 jacket & has given me permission to post them here :D

jacketlee2_zpsc716efab.jpg

jacketlee1_zps433640be.jpg

Hi! I've been seeking a great looking BTTF2 jacket, and many Google searches have directed me to you! Do you have any spots available for new orders?

hi guys,

Anyone else interested in our bttf2 jacket? just got in a new batch from my tailor so we have sizes S, M, L & XL available :thumbsup

Yeah, I think even if I got a Small.. I'd probably need 5 inches off the length and 3 inches off the sleeve. Everything else is a close match haha

The jacket is awesome, thanks Mark!!

After much holding back on ordering due to money and what size jacket to get, I went for a medium. I'm around 6ft and around 230lbs (I need to loose a few lbs but I also lift weights), so I'm pretty broad. The medium is very snug across the top/shoulders, but the length is a good fit. I took people's advice that these come up fairly big and went for the size down, and I'm glad I did, it won't need any adjusting.

Just gotta get all the parts attached now :)

Just thought that might help if anyone else is interested but can't make up their mind.

I'm very interested in this Jacket, just trying to get the money. About how long does it take to ship from final payment to arrival?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back