*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

My recipient must be having a busy new year so i'll post what i sent:

a German dossier on the Jones's
ibyNz3OmqPKfql.jpg

a desktop grail painting
iHQn4NZU7AI3G.jpg

both of the paintings i added the gold accents then painted over with wood glue to give a hand painted look, the grail wood was hand carved with the wood grain scribed in then coloured with a furniture marker.

i6VgkvBPbvdty.jpg

i7V0Tn2OOkO6y.jpg

ibfjIrASht1waN.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

got my Secret Santa gift from madmanmoe64 today. It's a Kull Disrupter from Stargate, I've never seen anything like this, it's a complete surprise.

So thank you very much.

Dietrich

i cant tell if my gift arrived, as they do not offer tracking outside of the country around here (which is freakin stupid if you ask me)
but it should have made it till the 27th at least...

Thank you SS!! My package arrived today and I LOVE IT!

It was an RPF dog tag/bottle opener - which I already did some quality control testing :)

And a custom sabre!!

Now I have another to display alongside my Luke ESB.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was definitely worth the wait :)

Thank you SS!! My package arrived today and I LOVE IT!

It was an RPF dog tag/bottle opener - which I already did some quality control testing :)

And a custom sabre!!

Now I have another to display alongside my Luke ESB.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was definitely worth the wait :)

Whew! Your Santa was worrying about that one. So glad it arrived safe! :thumbsup

He was not worried, he was just aggressively concerned......and nearly gave himself an ulcer......and is a bit more bald than he used to be....

Hey Sean, thanks so much! My 6 year old thinks it's absolutely awesome and asked me a million questions about it already, lol.

Who knows, maybe you are one of the few with a nice shaped melon and the no hair look will suit you?

I'm back up at Uni now so I'll have to have it forwarded up to me from someone back at my home if it arrives now, but i'll be sure to post when it arrives.

Alright, sent a PM to those not marked as received. Here's how we proceed:

- If I get a note back that they have received great, I mark them as such.

- If I get a note back that they have NOT received I will send a PM to their Santa. Santa's can then either send another gift or give me the tracking info and a backup Santa will be provided as per the rules in the first post.

- If I don't hear back from them at all it will be assumed that they received.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back