*** 2012 Secret Santa Sign-up - SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED ***

I got so caught up in putting together and sending out a gift I forgot....... I'M GETTING ONE TOO !!:lol:lol:lol:lol I didn't really even think about that until just now !:facepalm

What, no festive wrapping paper?

I'm a little colour blind but i don't think brown paper could be called Festive :lol
I just have not open the package, Could be another wrapping inside this one but i don't wanna spoil myself if it's turns out i open it up and sees what i get right away. :) Only 24 days left :thumbsup

Just boxed up my SS gift and I'll be dropping it off at the post office later today...

Teaser:

IMG_20121130_113728.jpg

Great packaging, I'm sure whoever that's for will love it, I know I would :thumbsup Now I'm inspired to do some sort of theme packaging that goes with my gift, I might actually have to wait a little longer to send it out (still by the 15th obv) while I fix something up...

Great packaging, I'm sure whoever that's for will love it, I know I would :thumbsup Now I'm inspired to do some sort of theme packaging that goes with my gift, I might actually have to wait a little longer to send it out (still by the 15th obv) while I fix something up...

I was definitely inspired by my SS gift to make mine themed. The recipient should get a kick out of it.

Here's a hint:

attachment.php

I finished making my gifts around the 21st. I wanted to show some people at work before I sent them out. So of course all this week I have been fighting a cold. I don't want to be accussed of terrorism for sending viruses through the mail so I have not even touched them.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

I'm a little colour blind but i don't think brown paper could be called Festive :lol
I just have not open the package, Could be another wrapping inside this one but i don't wanna spoil myself if it's turns out i open it up and sees what i get right away. :) Only 24 days left :thumbsup

Now that's a lot of willpower :)
I'd be thinking that surely nobody would just use plain old brown paper for a Christmas gift, and I'd be tearing straight into it :lol

Went to a local studio to order part of my gift today (can't wait to see it as I love their work). While around there, finally got to meet Charles Vess. Not too shabby of a day.

I'm about 3/4 of the way done with mine... I had an accident at work 2 weeks ago, I was starting a Hexane extraction, when a glass tube broke and went through the palm of my right hand. I got stitched up but I can't move my thumb! The Dr. Said I will have full use when the muscle heals, this set me back a bit, but I will be able to finish on time..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back