2005 Doctor Who - Captain Jack's Sonic Blaster

Both looking great, Just checking for any further updates for this or, Jmtwo - your wrist device :D

Looking forward to see these done :D

Jeddie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(greatwazoo42 @ Dec 28 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]1385843[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, same here. I want a Captain Jack Wrist Computer Kit so bad I could puke.
[/b]

Change "Wrist Computer" for "Sonic Blaster" and yeah that's me :D

Funny you should mention that, I was just thinking today 'I must carry on with my Sonic Blaster' I'll get some pics of my final sculpt up soon, thats the trouble with building 2 Polar Lights 1701-A Enterprises, you kinda forget about everything else :confused

Re: 2005 Doctor Who - Captain Jack's Sonic Blaster

Bump for an ancient thread!

Anyone got any thoughts on the width of Jack's wristband?

And whatever happened to Jmtwo's blaster? :cry

Bump for an ancient thread!

And whatever happened to Jmtwo's blaster? :cry

Still looks like the pics above. Still on the to-do list. I might revisit it and CNC the handle from oak like I had originally planned to do.

jack.jpg

I gotta ask (in all seriousness here)

wouldn't it be easier to just find the vacuum cleaner that this was a handle to?

I gotta ask (in all seriousness here)

wouldn't it be easier to just find the vacuum cleaner that this was a handle to?

Assuming it's a vacuum cleaner handle? Not really. Unless you know it is a vacuum cleaner handle and you know what model.

I've now got a bunch of hi-rez pics of Jack's hand-props from the Who exhibition at Blackpool. I think everything was custom, the blaster matches up pretty closeley with the concept drawings.

The sonic blaster at Blackpool is damaged, BTW, the barrel fin at the bottom is absent. The ass-blaster :))) from Bad Wolf had actually fallen off its stand and was sitting at the bottom off the plexi-dome display case. Not a lot of prop-respect going on in that place. Lots of cool stuff, but way dingey!

The ass-blaster :))) from Bad Wolf had actually fallen off its stand and was sitting at the bottom off the plexi-dome display case.

Not a lot of people would want to pick that up considering where it's been, I'm sure. :lol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back