2005 Darth Vader Lightsaber

delayedturbo

So I may or may not have made a mistake and grabbed a saber on Mercari. It said the the battery compartment was seized shut. Didn't mention any other damage and in the photos you couldn't tell. Anyway, here's what I'm working with. I don't know if I'd be able to restore this, I'm in to it $50, but the chrome plating is shot in some places. And while it does light up and make sound it's relatively quiet, which could be how it's supposed to be or be on its way out.
1091333244.jpg
280568193.jpg
336574694.jpg
959134810.jpg
447012008.jpg
324443618.jpg

What exactly are you hoping to do with it? I repair and upgrade these lightsabers on a regular basis and I would be happy to give you any advice you need.

What exactly are you hoping to do with it? I repair and upgrade these lightsabers on a regular basis and I would be happy to give you any advice you need.
I'd love to repair it and upgrade it but I'd like to do it budget oriented and not break the bank, or I sort of lose the point of picking one up affordably, haha.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back