1st Season Lost in Space Laser Rifle

Thanks for all the info! You guys are the best! Has anyone ever seen the back end of this rifle? Is there a plug in the back? In some of the photos I see a small bump but can't seem to make out what it is. Thank you all again for your help on this project and hope to post some photos soon. I'm moving to a house next week right now I'm in a town house with no place to do any type of projects so I' gearing up for the move! (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Can someone point me to where to find these "metal fence caps" ? that Garthok is talking about...?:confused

Thanks

Kelso

Hi Kelso,
Those fence caps I was talking about were an end cap for galvanised steel posts. They used to sell them at hardware stores here in Australia years ago, but I haven't seen any in a long time, and I don't know how accurate they are as I have not been able to find one since to have a look at.

Hi, just joined after looking in for a number of years is this thread still of interest to anyone or has it run its course?
Anyone finish a rifle from either first or second season?

This might help
25 laser  pistol.jpg
weapons-2-2.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back