Pantha34

Hi everyone. For as long as i can remember i wanted to be two things, a ninja turtle and batman. Well ive been a ninja turtle so i starting focusing on becoming batman. Specifically 1989 Michael Keaton batman. As i was blown away when the movie came out as a kid. Well its finally all come together. Thought i would share some photos with you all and describe it.

- The cowl with the emblem and the belt are from Tigetstone FX
- The gloves are from Nitestar colletables {on Etsy}
- The rubber muscles and legs etc mounted to thew suit and the cape are from Superheroconcepts
- The Nike air trainer 3's as boots i made myself along with the boot armour.

IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7265.JPG
bat15.jpg
IMG_7220.JPG
IMG_7150.JPG
bat16.jpg
IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7265.JPG
bat15.jpg
IMG_7220.JPG
IMG_7150.JPG
bat16.jpg
IMG_7042.JPG

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers

Nice outfit! I always did prefer the chest logo from the first movie over any susesquent ones, up through and including Batfleck. I like how they put a bit of spin on the comic book logo.

Nice outfit! I always did prefer the chest logo from the first movie over any susesquent ones, up through and including Batfleck. I like how they put a bit of spin on the comic book logo.
Cheers mate. Yeah me too. I do love this emblem. I have a returns one and batman forever one for display.

Outstanding! Might you know the paint/color code of the emblem’s yellow background and, if so, may I trouble you for it? I have one that needs painting. Thanks!
Hey mate. Thanks for that. I have asked the maker of it. Just waiting for his reply.

Hi everyone. For as long as i can remember i wanted to be two things, a ninja turtle and batman. Well ive been a ninja turtle so i starting focusing on becoming batman. Specifically 1989 Michael Keaton batman. As i was blown away when the movie came out as a kid. Well its finally all come together. Thought i would share some photos with you all and describe it.

- The rubber muscles and legs etc mounted to thew suit and the cape are from Superheroconcepts

View attachment 1518636View attachment 1518637View attachment 1518638View attachment 1518639View attachment 1518640View attachment 1518641View attachment 1518636View attachment 1518637View attachment 1518638View attachment 1518639View attachment 1518640View attachment 1518641View attachment 1518642

Cheers
I am also a big Keaton fan and always thought he was the best Batman ever when he came out 1989...
I am intrigue how you diy that boot and the materials needed...obviously I have to buy that Nike trainer 3 to begin with...I have recently purchased the cowl and chest armor and would want to start piece by piece...I admire your hardwork completing ur set...Hopefully you can give a headstart and list needed to complete...
Thanks and looking forward to have mine completed and would be glad to send you pitures of the end results...
Godbless you brother!..

I am also a big Keaton fan and always thought he was the best Batman ever when he came out 1989...
I am intrigue how you diy that boot and the materials needed...obviously I have to buy that Nike trainer 3 to begin with...I have recently purchased the cowl and chest armor and would want to start piece by piece...I admire your hardwork completing ur set...Hopefully you can give a headstart and list needed to complete...
Thanks and looking forward to have mine completed and would be glad to send you pitures of the end results...
Godbless you brother!..
Hey mate. thakns heaps for that. Cant wait to see yours all finished. Yeah i got my NIke's from ebay. Then made the the boot armour and the leg parts myself. I'm actually gonna do them again because i did rush it a bit. Here is the link to my youtube video on them:

View attachment 1518636View attachment 1518637View attachment 1518638View attachment 1518639View attachment 1518640View attachment 1518641View attachment 1518636View attachment 1518637View attachment 1518638View attachment 1518639View attachment 1518640View attachment 1518641View attachment 1518642

Cheers
Where did you get the chest plate from or did you make it yourself also please and thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back