1981 tron costume what's it worth?

So im always looking for the next awesome item to get my hands on but for the first time today i bought an item that i have no idea what its worth. I came across a tron mask from the first tron movie, (not a prop) its labeled 1981 disney tron productions. it was made in the usa. the picture is below.

if you know what this is worth or just simply have anymore info please let feel free to post or pm. thanks
get-attachment.aspx

Last edited:
I have a friend in CA who has one of these. He has (or used to have) one of the biggest Tron collections ever. If you want, I can ask him and give you an estimate. However, I think Jedifyfe's right though.

I have a friend in CA who has one of these. He has (or used to have) one of the biggest Tron collections ever. If you want, I can ask him and give you an estimate. However, I think Jedifyfe's right though.

Ha, older thread, but the one mentioned above is in my collection now. Based on what I happily paid for it, I would say it's slightly higher than the above estimate depending on condition.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back