1980's Flash Gordon Props?

6 posts in a row for the record! And necroposting to boot.

. We have a winner!!! Ding ding ding.

Even stranger is posting one of three posts in a row not related to the thread topic but instead on the subject of posting on a place where you're suppose to post posts. Here's a quote on quote's quoting Howard Kandel "He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages, will be known far and wide as a smart ass."

Last edited:
Re: 1980's Flash Gordon Props?

Hi, I am a good friend of Brian Blessed and when we were at the London comic con this year with Sam Jones he mentioned how he would love to have kept his club! Is yours the original?
Thanks
Richard

I have a Hawkman helmet somewhere at home, it`s buried in a cupboard. Was bought from a little shop in Brighton a few years after the film came out, it`s very small, almost child sized and hasn`t got the gun or whatever it was that was mounted in the middle on top, that is snapped off. if's fibreglass, I'll dig it out and post pics of it soon.

flashweapons.jpg

I'd love to have a replica of the laser pistol.

Hate to contribute to the necro fest, but l was just checking out Prince Barin's costume a couple weeks ago before it made it's way to a private collection. Exceptional condition. Would like to have had it myself.

-Rylo

DSCF3828.jpgDSCF3827.jpgDSCF3826.jpg

I dug out my old Flash Gordon helmet from where it`s been sitting hidden in a cupboard for years. The name inside is FORRESTAL, written in pencil on the padding, so it was Terry Forrestal, who is on the cast list as "Hawkman", just a background character I guess.

I just grabbed this BSG Dune and the last star fighter in a dvd 4pack, I still have the theme song in my playlist love this movie.
great props :)

View attachment 278163View attachment 278165View attachment 278164

I dug out my old Flash Gordon helmet from where it`s been sitting hidden in a cupboard for years. The name inside is FORRESTAL, written in pencil on the padding, so it was Terry Forrestal, who is on the cast list as "Hawkman", just a background character I guess.

Wow! very nice :), love this film it was only on T.V this weekend. Ever thought of making casts of this to sell? ide be very interested.

Please contact me regarding the Flash pieces. I will work a great deal with you. Thanks very much.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back