Re: Studio Scale TIE Fighter - Take 2

Julien, I'm looking for the measurements(Height x Length x Width) of the Studio Tie Fighter for a comparison to a Revell Tie Fighter kit I'm about to start building.

Since the Studio Tie Fighter is considered 1/24 scale I'd like to figure the scale of the Revell kit in relation to the Studio Tie Fighter.

I've found some contradicting measurements for the studio Tie Fighter and figured I'd ask here since you're building a studio scale Tie Fighter.

Thanks,

Mike.

As you get closer to completion, if you don't mind taking some measurements, I'd appreciate it. :)

BTW, what are you using, as reference, for the measurements on this build?

Your upper hatch is perfect! :thumbsup

Mike.

Man, that's looking sooo good!! Impatient de voir la suite (impatient to see the follow-up):cool

Fantastic, as always! The size difference between your v1 and your v2 is remarkable.

You're killing me Julien. I can't find the time to make progress on one project, and you've got what, 4, 5? And just like your other projects, this one one is looking great!

That looks so clean! Are you still having trouble getting hemispheres?

Thanks Jon !

No I ordered them from EMA (received them 3 days later !), I will start the V3 cockpit by next week !

Julien, I'm looking for the measurements(Height x Length x Width) of the Studio Tie Fighter for a comparison to a Revell Tie Fighter kit I'm about to start building.

Since the Studio Tie Fighter is considered 1/24 scale I'd like to figure the scale of the Revell kit in relation to the Studio Tie Fighter.

I've found some contradicting measurements for the studio Tie Fighter and figured I'd ask here since you're building a studio scale Tie Fighter.

Thanks,

Mike.

My wingstar (less the H-beam) is 449,66 x 362,5 mm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back