1408 Movie The Possessed Clock Radio

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1408_Clock_2.jpg.........IMG_0967.JPG

This is a long term project that I haven't even started yet, but I thought I'd post the picture anyway.

I found a clock radio (right) that is VERY close to the Prop Clock Radio (left).

Most notable, my radio has a second knob on the right side of the radio. I can remove the knob and place a wood grain label over the hole.
I have wiped out the name from my radio. I do not want to reveal the name as that will make anyone selling one jack up the price to
$200 or more.

I just wanted to show that there are close versions out there, that show up once in a while. (actually, I have more than one ! )

I plan to do a modification similar to the Groundhog day radio, where this plays "We've only just begun" when the alarm goes off. I think
I can even make it loop the song for 60 minutes.

Does anyone know a person or company that can Design Circuit boards ? (relatively cheap)

I wouldn't mind paying someone to design a board for me that would have a clock and alarm, and when the alarm goes off, the display changes to 60:00 minutes and counts down to zero.

I think that would be cool.

I have a guy working on the electronics for the inside of one right now. What I can't find is the clocks. If you can give me the make and model of the clock, I can hook you up with the guy who is doing my electronics design and programming.

I have a guy working on the electronics for the inside of one right now. What I can't find is the clocks. If you can give me the make and model of the clock, I can hook you up with the guy who is doing my electronics design and programming.

Very sorry...missed your message till now. I'll send you a PM with the brand and model.

Oh, hello, a like to this message. Necro-thread ! Haha !

But now things are easier! I can drop in a M0 with sound and do this easy-peasy!

I'll likely come back and finish this project and probably drop it in the Junkyard. I have more than one correct radio, so I can do this and sell it.
Don't reply to this message with a buy offer, I'll put it in the Junkyard when done.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back