Limited Run 11/29 LAST DAY: Pym Tech / Stark Ind / SHIELD Parking Permits

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you are going to work for Pym Technologies / Stark Industries / S.H.I.E.L.D., you will need to be able to park your vehicle on site, and to be able to do so, you need to obtain from security a parking permit. And here is how you do so.

These are metallic silver with black print. The permits come in three separate durable vinyl pieces :

1) Month/Year of expiration - these are good for two years before renewal
2) Main permit with unique six to eight character "ABC-123" VIN number of your choosing
3) Your area branch city and state
4) Who you are working for (Pym / Stark / S.H.I.E.L.D)

Parking permits are (NEW LOW PRICE FOR THIS RUN) $7.50 shipped anywhere and are roughly 5.5" x 2" in overall placement size. PayPal is bobatrek@aol.com.

Printing will begin once the 12-17 slots are paid/filled.

1 - bluecoyote - Pym
2 - bluecoyote - Stark
3 - bluecoyote - SHIELD
4 - medic2410p - Pym
5 - medic2410p - Stark
6 - Stormshadow - Pym
7 - Stormshadow - Pym
8 - Stormshadow - Stark
9 - Stormshadow - Stark
10 - justanuthercap - Stark
11 - justanuthercap - SHIELD
12 - enterprise0216 - Pym
13 - enterprise0216 - Stark
14 - enterprise0216 - SHIELD
15 -
16 -
17 -

pympp.jpg

starkpp.jpg

shieldpp.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pym Tech / Stark Ind / SHIELD Parking Permit Window Decals

I'm in for a set of each...Stark, Pym and S.H.I.E.L.D...info and payment on the way...

I'm down for 2 of Pym and 2 Stark..ill paypal you soon(I need a week or so), and ill get you the details for the sticker as well (city, etc..)
thanks , Thomas

I will be printing these up, starting Monday, so if there is anyone else wanting in on this $7.50 each run, do so now, as after that, they will be back up to $10 each.

I'm down for 2 of Pym and 2 Stark..ill paypal you soon(I need a week or so), and ill get you the details for the sticker as well (city, etc..)
thanks , Thomas

Ready for your details.

Please put me down for one of each i will get you details later on today thanks!

Gotcha down, ready for your info.

I'm closing the list this evening as to get these printed this week. That means I need your order info ASAP as so I can get them worked. Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back