Limited Run 10th Doctor Who David Tennant EYEGLASSES

It should be 100% accurate if possible, which alas means Tennant sized, and the correct normal hinges. Also, I hope we won't see any branding on it, it will kill the look.
I seem to notice that Tennant's glasses are also quite thin and of a clearly semi-opaque material, as under light you can see the hinges. Note the link below on the left.

http://p.twimg.com/A4cy3XaCUAAaYkQ.jpg:large
I think you reinforced the idea they are acetate... I'd rather they be solid hinged as well...

Good enough for me. Thank you for the clarification. Hopefully I can wear them, if not then no big deal. I can always give them to my nephew, lol.

Indy-
My glasses are approximately 150 mm. Will you be offering larger size frames? I realize it's only a difference of 10 mm from you estimate from the screen capture but that can make all the difference when it comes to them fitting comfortably. Thank you.

Yeah, this is the only thing keeping me from jumping on board, my head's just too big for most glasses. Which I'm literally blind so I need glasses, I have some Timberlands that are 10-ish sorta but positive they are 150 mm or a little bigger, but they fit without giving me a headache.

Sorry if I'm pestering you Indy, but any hopes of a run of Eleven's Series 7 glasses? Seeing how wonderful these turned out gives me hope for some equally amazing glasses for Eleven cosplayers (and people like me who also want some as ordinary glasses!).

Instagram
Haus Gunnar Specs to reduce Computer Eye Fatigue look oddly familiar.... The link's are from The Nerdest's (Chris Hardwick) desk borrowed by a sexy Nerd...lol

hau-02301z_tortoisez_l.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back