1/72 scale Starfury

REL

Sr Member
This is from Bablyon 5. I wish they made a better kit of this.

stfry01.jpg

stfry02.jpg

stfry03.jpg

stfry04.jpg

stfry05.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is one of mine all time favorite Earth space fighters you have done a fantastic job of it and I love the weathering pattern on it.
Plus the lighting really sets it off.
Just to let you know there was a resin gun upgrade kit for it that came out some time ago.

Murray

Love the weathering patterns. Great work Rich!

Agreed - I really wish there were larger models scale versions!

That looks really good... A few weeks ago I dug a half finished one out of a box to see about finishing it off... and couldn't find the canopy or pilot :angry

The thing which put me off finishing it the first time around (about 13 years ago) was wanting to paint it like Garibaldi's fury and not having access to a decal printer...

I've searched the forum, but haven't found any build threads on a starfury. Anyone know if there is a good site for build info?

I just want to echo what has already been stated about your paint work. You've turned a relatively run-of-the-mill model into a real eye-catcher! (y)thumbsup

My favorite ship from one of my all-time favorite shows. And when I saw the thread had your name on it, I knew I'd be wowed once I clicked on it.

As already stated, the lighting/paint treatments make this thing ROCK. If you took some pix of this model photoshopped against a star-field, it would totally look like a 1:1 scale Star Fury. And more "real" than what actually appeared on the show.

:eek:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back