1/6th scale clones in the works.

bobamike

I just wanted to show off my works in progress.
579e8fad.jpg

2bc8687c.jpg

33827390.jpg

collection003.jpg

collection030.jpg

collection032.jpg

collectionghille048.jpg

collectionghille049.jpg

collection002.jpg

collectionghille051.jpg

collection019.jpg

Originally posted by bobamike@Jan 17 2006, 06:57 PM
[snapback]1161567[/snapback]​

sorry everyone but this is the only pic I could post.all the of the other pics are to big,and I don't know how to make them smaller so I can put them on here to.

Originally posted by Scarecrow@Jan 17 2006, 07:35 PM
Just use PhotoBucket.com...
[snapback]1161599[/snapback]​
I've tried it and I just can't figure out how to do it.someone would have to walk me through it.

Nice use of the Ep2 candy pop heads.
I have one of those myself that I keep handy for Ep2 trooper helmet reference. It's probably the most accurate toy plastic helmet.

Originally posted by bobamike+Jan 18 2006, 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bobamike @ Jan 18 2006, 01:57 AM)</div>
579e8fad.jpg
[/b]
That clone trooper looks wicked, even though I don't usually like the clone armor. How did you make it?

And I really love those Endoskeleton kits you have. Which do you have? I can see the Tsukuda/Halcyon 1/9 scale kit and is the large one a NECA or another manufacturer?

<!--QuoteBegin-bobamike
@Jan 18 2006, 01:57 AM
collectionghille049.jpg
Would love to know where you got that small Vader reveal helmet from?

Originally posted by NoHumorMan+Jan 18 2006, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Jan 18 2006, 03:57 PM)</div>
Originally posted by bobamike@Jan 18 2006, 01:57 AM
579e8fad.jpg
That clone trooper looks wicked, even though I don't usually like the clone armor. How did you make it?

And I really love those Endoskeleton kits you have. Which do you have? I can see the Tsukuda/Halcyon 1/9 scale kit and is the large one a NECA or another manufacturer?

<!--QuoteBegin-bobamike
@Jan 18 2006, 01:57 AM
collectionghille049.jpg
Would love to know where you got that small Vader reveal helmet from?
[snapback]1162297[/snapback]​
[/b]
I have molds of all the armor for my clones,and the vader reveal is a custom that I am building now.if everything works out I will have a mold of it soon.I am planning on selling cast of all the customs that I have done.I am going to write up a list of what I can do and prices to.
as for my endoskeleton kits,they are the tuskuda,mcfarlane 7" fig,halcyon 16"heavily customized,neca 18",and a recasted argonaughts 18" unfinished.
I will post more threads soon of my collection and the other goodies I have.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back