1/6 Olyphant "Justified" head sculpt???

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hiya!

just wondering if anyone has ever done...or knows where one can get.... a 1/6 head sculpt of Timothy Olyphant from JUSTIFIED??

thanks much :)

When I first read the title of this thread, I immediately pictured a 2 foot elephant head with huge tusks with spikes attached to aid in killing Rohan soldiers. :) Makes more sense now that I've re-read it. There was a guy on this forum that did custom 1/6 figure head sculpts. They were pretty amazing if I recall. Maybe some of the other guys can chime in with that fella's name as I can't remember.

LMAO! yeah, people usually read it fast as elephant or olympics LOL

thanks for the info, maybe someone will recall his name?

Pobbrett, that is an awesome site... now I have a bunch of horrible ideas for Barbies... Nicholas Cage to start...

This will not end well...

Pobbrett, that is an awesome site... now I have a bunch of horrible ideas for Barbies... Nicholas Cage to start...

This will not end well...

This image will haunt my dreams...

Custom_Minifigur_505345690db7e.jpg

there are services for 3d printing custom action figure heads although i cant vouch for cost or accuracy.

Custom Action Figures from YOUR Photo
They are using the FaceGen software, which basically means that the likeness is in how the piece is painted, not the actual shapes of the face sculpt. This is an example of how Schwarzenegger looks when using that software. As you can see, the sculpt itself is very basic and barely resemble the person - it's all in the paint application... and that's shoddy at best: reminiscent of dot printing.

FaceGen-Example1.png

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back