1/4 Scale Predator Custom (ideas)

wolverenz

Anybody willing to give some advice, techniques and paint ideas for my Predator? I will try to custom it, and this is my first approach
on a Predator figure, I've been seeing a lot of posts here that looks insane. Anyways, I am a Transformers customizer, so I already have a bit of experience on painting figures. I am new here on this forum, I will very much appreciate if you give me some idea on this bad boy!

Thanks!

-Renz

Well since you got some very good background. It all boils down to your imagination and creativity. You can create an original or do something thats already out there and put your stamp on it. Personally I like originals. Hope to see your works soon and welcome to the lair.

Finally somebody replied on my thread, thanks!

I might try it first on a 7" figure, hopefully it will turn out good, this is really different from like Transformers, there is more creativity and imagination to achieve what the original or screen accurate is.

Finally somebody replied on my thread, thanks!

I might try it first on a 7" figure, hopefully it will turn out good, this is really different from like Transformers, there is more creativity and imagination to achieve what the original or screen accurate is.
I figured you would look at the other threads of mods.Im not a custom figure guy but theres all kinds of goodness on these threads for ideas.But imagination is the key to the answer to your question.Products to use is important as well but what do you like whats your style?Go with what your good at.........And have fun

good luck Daniel

Anybody willing to give some advice, techniques and paint ideas for my Predator? I will try to custom it, and this is my first approach
on a Predator figure, I've been seeing a lot of posts here that looks insane. Anyways, I am a Transformers customizer, so I already have a bit of experience on painting figures. I am new here on this forum, I will very much appreciate if you give me some idea on this bad boy!

Thanks!

-Renz

A few paint ideas. I hope it helps!
predator_collector_by_vandalocomics-d3acwtx.jpg

hell_for_aliens_by_siriussteve-d41x9dt.jpg

Chopper_Predator_by_BowenJ.jpg

badblood_color_by_yacobucci-d3f4uxe.jpg

___red_predator____by_wyv1-d39m45v.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back