1:4 scale Iron Man Mark VI (3D print)

because i want one ( dont be mad because one transaction didn't go that well, that deal went wrong if you this one it wont )

Thanks Kev. :)

Shapeways, no idea what machine though. I just know it prints crazy small details. :)

Why would I.
And yes ex wife cast from a screen used piece.

Bro, that is some crazy cool detail on that 3D printer. I love the way that helmet looks... I second the notion we need to see it with some primer so the details really pop. Keep up the great work. ;)

Thanks again guys, I'm sure my 3D guy appreciates the great comments. :)
I'll see if I can get it primed this weekend, and hopefully pics of the rest of the 3D work soon as well.

i am relatively new to modelling, so i have only completed a few vinyl 1:6 models.

This looks unbelievably good so far, nice work! Something for me to aspire to be as good as (i use 3d rendering software at a very basic level, so this is not only an inspiration to my modelling but also my 3d work)

Thanks!

what did you pay to let the helmet print that size if i may ask?

you are going 1:4 scale it's like the mark vi maquette right?

Looks like a very good print. Shapeways "frosted ultra detail" material if I were to make a guess (or perhaps just the regular frosted detail... but it looks a little too smooth for that).

Are the pictures gone?

I would like to know what dimensions your 1:4 is based off of? 1/4 of what? I am having the toughest time finding movie accurate dimensions.

thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back