1:4 scale Iron Man Mark VI (3D print)

Finhead

Sr Member
Thought I'd start a thread about a small side project I just started for myself and my buddy who is modeling this. It'll be in my spare time so it wont happen lighting fast but I have a solid start. Ordered the helmet yesterday should be here before the end of the month. We decided to addin all the small details.
My 3D guy is just working on a pose then I can start ordering parts of the rest of the suit. :)

untitled_104-1.jpg

untitled_106-1.jpg

untitled_109-1.jpg

Oh my!!!

I wish I knew how to make renders as nice-looking as those. What are the source files, may I ask?

Thanks guys, this should be a fun side project. :)
As for the files no can't really say but I will say it will be the most accurate Mark VI any fan has done to date on any scale.

Have been wondering what IM to go for. Assuming this will be appearing in the JY, now I know. :)

I'm not sure if there will be copies made or not. But I do know I will hopefully be doing the Mark VI as well as the VII fallowing soon after. :)

And the helmet arrived today. At this scale he print is phenomenal, it is exactly 41.8mm wide so it should be almost the exact size as the Sideshow maquette piece they put out for Iron Man 2. :)

20120621_195056.jpg

20120621_195118.jpg

20120621_195134.jpg

Here's a close up to show the detail I put a little talc on so they show.
And the pen is there so you can see the scale of this print, it is laying on the helmet although it looks raised.

20120622_100410.jpg

20120622_100541.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back