1/32 A-Wing - 3D Printed

curiouslysophie

While I've been working on the Ghost, I have also been working on my Ships of the Rebel Alliance collection, and the first one is finished. This is a 1/32 A-Wing, the files are by Alain Rivard and print up beautifully. I did make a buck to do a vacuum formed canopy rather than a printed one.
It has been painted up in Pheonix Squadron colours, and is meant to be from some time between Yavin and Endor and is a well worn craft.
The plaque is from NerdsLoot on Etsy.

I am really happy with this one, and I hope you all like it!

A-Wing - 1.jpg

A-Wing - 2.jpg

A-Wing - 3.jpg

A-Wing - 4.jpg

A-Wing - 5.jpg

Great job!

Alain's STL files are superb!

Since Round 2 has decided to begin releasing their studio series line of Star Wars fighters in 1/32 scale, I have also begun printing out other SW fighter craft in that scale as companion pieces.

E

Great job!

Alain's STL files are superb!

Since Round 2 has decided to begin releasing their studio series line of Star Wars fighters in 1/32 scale, I have also begun printing out other SW fighter craft in that scale as companion pieces.

E
Thanks! His files are fantastic, and very detailed.

I am doing the same, I want to have a nice collection of starfighters in 1/32. The Y-wing is almost done, and the X-wing is in the build process.

That A-wing is so detailed I love the base and the plack nice touch to a cool ship can't even tell its been printed looks like a real model kit super job Salute

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back