1/24 scale Ralph McQuarrie concept X-Wing scratchbuild

rmxjjxw.jpg

2 of the back orders go out tomorrow.

Nate D. and Flint A. Please email me and confirm your address and send an email address.

2 more on Thursday.

Last edited:
Thanks Man!

I have ONE REL Back order to ship.

Just waiting on the previous version of the gun,...and Ill fire it off. Rich has 3 and should be shipping shortly, as they are complete, he is just waiting on more decal film.

Last edited:
I got my kit a few days ago. Thanks for taking care of the back orders. :cheers

Kit looks great as are the castings. Tey are very clean and sharp.

After ordering very late, I have received Franks kit a couple of days ago. So it was a very fast delivery.
The kit is awesome. The master is great and the casting is fantastic. Everybody who has bought a kit (or some kits) from Frank knows his great kits and his excellent service. For all others: Franks kits are highly recommended (not only from me) and it is a pleasure to buy from him.

Richard, thank you very much for making the fantastic master.
Frank, thank you very much for casting this beauty.

Btw.: My favorite build up so far: Painted as red 6 from Stefan Hacker.

Michael

Awesome effort in packaging again mate, its a pleasure to see someone taking pride in a product. The extra little touches make this a class act through & through.

Last edited:
Finally recieved my kit from Frank. I was unfortunately missed off the list of outstanding kits sent to him.
However, Frank came through and did so in a spectacular manner. The kit is very well presented, packed and the casting quality is as always excellent. Nice to see brass added to the wings to prevent any warping . I would strongly reccomend Frank to any one considering buying any kit from him or even thinking of producing one in the future. He handles his business like a true professional, from casting, packing , shipping notifications, and, most notably,to helping others out in difficult. Says a lot for a guy who can take on that kind of respouncibilty and then delivers on it when he said he will. Saves alot of trouble for everyone and actually restores credibility to the garage kit hobby rather than rob it of it.
As a point of interest every kit I've had off him has reached the UK in less than eight days. This one was sent and recieved in less than six!! Thats a trans Atlantic record as far as I know.
Thank you Frank.

Last edited:
If I pull the molds out again, I will let ya know!

Busy with other projects and getting away from producing kits.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back