1:1 War Machine Statue FINISHED!!!

Brent M

Sr Member
After many months of work by Alex Arevalo and his great team of talented artists, my custom 1:1 War Machine statue is finally complete. Well, actually it's 99.9% complete as the bullet chain that attaches to the machine gun and feeds into the back of the statue won't be done until late next week, but I couldn't wait any longer to show it off. :p

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with the finished product. These guys did an amazing job and they listened to every instruction I gave them as we tried to make the statue as accurate as possible. I know it's a cliche, but as great as this piece looks in pictures it's nothing compared to actually seeing it in person. It stands about 6'6" tall and the lights run off an internal rechargeable battery. It also has the full set of military decals just like the ones on the screen suit. :cool

When I get the bullet chain attached, I'll update the thread with a pic of the truly "finished" piece, but until then enjoy this first set of pics(and please excuse the crudeness of them as I'm not a professional photographer):

img1812at.jpg

img1814zf.jpg

img1811x.jpg

img1820eu.jpg

img1822sr.jpg

img1830nx.jpg

img1831fq.jpg

img1835tk.jpg

img1836qi.jpg

img1837mk.jpg

img1841hr.jpg

img1825qn.jpg

img1844ua.jpg

img1826p.jpg

And for those of you that may not have seen it, this is my custom 1:1 Joker by Bob Causey:

img1636mc.jpg

Full pics can be seen in my thread here:

http://www.therpf.com/f62/my-new-grail-piece-bobby-cs-1-1-tdk-joker-165355/#post2564087

That suit is BEAUTIFUL. I'm not sure why, but I also really like that it appears to need no base plate?
(great Joker as well :thumbsup)

Thanks. Yup, he's free standing so no base or anything needed....looks like he's just standing there ready to rock! :cool

I was going to comment on it being free-standing, too. Without the base you really wonder if there's someone in a "real" suit. The whole thing is just awesome! It's pretty easy to see why you couldn't wait another week to share. :thumbsup

I'm not sure I could handle walking into that room in the dark, though... forgetting Joker was there for a split second and having a heart attack. XP

Awesome Statues! War Machine looks ready for battle. The Joker looks so lifelike that it's kind of creepy:) Is that Boba's gauntlet I see in the last pic?

Awesome Statues! War Machine looks ready for battle. The Joker looks so lifelike that it's kind of creepy:) Is that Boba's gauntlet I see in the last pic?

Yup, I've still got the old Don Post 1:1 Boba Fett. I know it's not thought highly of here because of the inaccuracies, but it still makes a great display piece and I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

What an awesome collection! I really love the War Machine as I'm deep into my armor build! I appreciate the picture for reference it will be a great help as I struggle through the finishing details on mine! Love the Joker as well! Looks like you'll be able to open a museum soon!
M

It's made of a hard resin material and it breaks down into the lower body, upper torso, arms, helmet and machine gun. Assembly was a breeze....thankfully. :)

must of been like christmas when you put it together. it looks so good

photos of your other 1:1? looks like you have vader, fett, joker?

I'm not sure I could handle walking into that room in the dark, though... forgetting Joker was there for a split second and having a heart attack. XP

first months I completed my stormtrooper 1.1 I scared myself a lot of time with it in the middle of the night, now I'm used to it but with this joker I think I'd just be dead by now :D looks like the ghost of H.Ledger...

anyway, armor is great, too bad it's not wearable but still awesome :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back