1:1 statue of PH Arnold as the Terminator from T2

Lord of the props

Hello

I have been working alot lately with many orders and havn´t had the time really to post any pictures
of my latest work. But today I decided to take some free time and show some photos of my latest statue.
I am not really finished yet, there are some minor details left, like eyebrows, eyelashes, more detaild blood and damages on the chest and on the t-shirt. Need to do some more bullet holes and scratches as well.
The statue has already been sold and it feels great that the buyer lives in Sweden, wich saves me on shipping. :)
I have been working with this statue for a rather long time, and all the research finding the accurate clothes, parts and weapons. I am very happy that I got the resin parts chromed in silver by a proffessional painter.

This wouldn´t have been possible to make without this fantastik forum.
Special thanks to Steve (SWpropmaker) for the headcast, body parts, grenade rifle and m-79 grenade, Dale (dblank) for the ammo belt and last of all my family and my lovely girlfriend Annica. ;)

Now on to the pictures

Enjoy

[attachmentid=12573]

[attachmentid=12574]

[attachmentid=12575]

[attachmentid=12576]

[attachmentid=12577]

[attachmentid=12578]

[attachmentid=12579]

[attachmentid=12580]

[attachmentid=12581]

[attachmentid=12582]

[attachmentid=12583]

[attachmentid=12584]

[attachmentid=12585]

[attachmentid=12586]

[attachmentid=12587]

[attachmentid=12588]

[attachmentid=12589]

[attachmentid=12590]

[attachmentid=12591]

[attachmentid=12592]

[attachmentid=12593]

[attachmentid=12594]

[attachmentid=12595]

[attachmentid=12596]

[attachmentid=12597]

[attachmentid=12598]

[attachmentid=12599]

[attachmentid=12600]

[attachmentid=12601]

[attachmentid=12602]

[attachmentid=12603]

[attachmentid=12604]

[attachmentid=12605]

[attachmentid=12606]

[attachmentid=12607]

[attachmentid=12608]

[attachmentid=12609]

[attachmentid=12610]

[attachmentid=12611]

[attachmentid=12612]

[attachmentid=12613]

WOW... incredible piece of work. Great to see how you put the thing together. Shows how much hard work was involved

Cyb.

:eek :eek :eek :eek ... wow ... you're killing me Bjorn - FANTASTC WORK ... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Am I odd in thinking that the skin tone in the second picture is actually better than the later more pale version?

It's looking really, really good... nice job on putting this together... though... was the chrome effect difficult to achieve (expensive), painted or is it vacuum-metalized?

I don't post much, but I just have to say WOW, WOWWY, WOW, WOW :eek :love :thumbsup ...
Amazing all around: sculpt, paint, build-up, detail. . .
Big props to you and all involved in this project :thumbsup .

Ely

Looks good. Fun project.

I would suggest also offering credit/ackowledgement to the RPF member who sculpted the chest piece.

Last edited:
:thumbsup

very cool. and i love the base.....

id weather the blooper a little bit though ;)

damned fine paint job.

chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PHArchivist @ Dec 9 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1374451[/snapback]</div>
Looks god. Fun project.

I would suggest also offering credit/ackowledgement to the RPF member who sculpted the chest piece.
[/b]

Thanks alot everyone ;)

PHArchivist, who sculpted the chest? I got it from SWpropmaker in a trade. Was it Dana? (Quartz)
Then I thank Dana (Quartz) as well :)

Bjorn,
Simply WOW.

This is an amazing piece.
(Me wants this BAD..)

May I ask what the materials is around the base that
looks like diamond metal

Keep up the great work my brother.
Tom

amazing. that is one of my dream props. I hope to have a lifesize statue like this some day. Great work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lord of the props @ Dec 9 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1374457[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PHArchivist @ Dec 9 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1374451[/snapback]
Looks god. Fun project.

[/b]

Thanks alot everyone ;)

PHArchivist, who sculpted the chest? I got it from SWpropmaker in a trade. Was it Dana? (Quartz)
Then I thank Dana (Quartz) as well :)
[/b][/quote]

Yup. Looks great all painted and chromed. ;)

This is one of the coolest pieces I have ever seen. :eek :thumbsup Awesome job on everything. Thanks for posting the under construction progress shots. Is that real chrome electroplate or vac-metalized, or some kind of new paint finish? Looks incredible.

Bill

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back