1:1 Emperor Palpatine Throne - FINISHED (kinda)

We had to rush final assembly for the chair to get it out for the New Years parade.

Hopefully we can fix up some of the problem areas after we get past the new year.

look for more progress photos at the end of the thread soon....

thanks for looking.

-Jonathan, Tray, and Joe....

dscn0089e.jpg
Do you know where i can find plans for this? i want to make one into a gaming/workcenter.

it is able to be transported. we had it down at CV and this past october brought it to a comic book shop event that we did...I sat down for a bit while our emperor was taking a break for a moment
5143279836_66b3a9eafd_z.jpg

I am currently working on new cushions for the chair. It has taken a lot longer than I wanted but time is sometimes hard to come by.

I'm looking to update the material for the cushions of our chair. Wondering if anyone has a good idea of the type of material that was used? I bought some material that is something like microsuede. It looks great and seems to be a more accurate color but I only got it because it was the closest to what I could tell to be the color.

If only I could borrow the throne for a few days for an event I'm attending next week... once again the lack of Star Trek transporters fails me when I need them!

Wonderful throne btw :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back