1:1 E.T. Statue In The Works (Update Pics Pg 7)

Re: 1:1 E.T. Statue In The Works

I'd love to have him for parties. Throw a bunch of empties behind him on the floor, a beer in one hand, a bong in the other and a joint hanging out of his mouth. :lol It would be an amazing conversation piece.

That is amazing. I remember you offered the head a few years back and wished it was the whole body as well. That is a great piece. Are there glass eyes available at that size? It would be unbelieveable with glass eyes.

Sweet

Gotta love E.T.! I'm hoping to tackle the skin on this little guy soon, I have some other projects to finish first.

The goal is to cast him in a translucent amber resin so that a light can be added in the finger as well as his heart light.

I don't have any details just yet, but I'm sure a small few will be made available.

H

OH, yeah, well that looks great and stuff.

But I was kinda hopping when you said E.T. that it stood for Elvis Trooper.

:cool

Yeah! I have the bust and was hoping you'd sculpt the body someday. I can't wait to see your progress!

I wanted to share a cool project in the works... a 1:1 E.T. Statue! This is collaborative project with good friend Scott Fensterer who made the body form to work with a bust I sculpted a while back. At this stage now I'll be applying clay and the final detail work. This is one fun project!

E.T.Statue3.jpg

H

Love how it is E.T. in front of that Alien poster. In space no one car hear you scream. :) Beware of E.T.!!!

:)

Looking forward to more pics.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back