1:1 Borg Alcove

BorgHive

Greetings ! Long time reader first time posting. I own a screen used Borg alcove used in STFC and VOY I’m thinking to make vac-forming bucks of the main rear panels and side panels. I took the alcove apart so it would be rather easy to make the hydrostone bucks which is 7 panels in all.
I will figure out how to post photos of the panels and my progress. I do own a 1:1 Borg head screen used and a Borg suit (foam latex) screen used but it’s fragile and flaking so it would be rather hard to pull a mold from the suit. I may have to sculp a “body” master minus the head.
Been wanting to do this for awhile, I have a welding machine so the square tubing I will weld a frame together.

The Borg will have the leds around the body the alcove will have the disc and lighting at the base , same as the prop.
I want to line my garage wall with these.

Post pics if you have them.
I am 2nd of 4. ( early style "HUGH" Borg)
I had plenty of hoses, lights and working mechanical left Arm.
( see avatar :) )

Wow, you are so lucky to own a Borg alcove, that is SUCH an iconic prop/set.

I'm a massive Star Trek fan and would love to see some photos of your alcove.

Here are some of the panels , hidden behind a shelf. Going to pull everything out this weekend and take better photos.
The bottom two photos are of the large panel that’s on the back of the alcove , it’s laying on its side behind shelves.

Attachments

• 3C1DFDA7-67D9-47B4-B244-21C0042669AF.jpeg
    3C1DFDA7-67D9-47B4-B244-21C0042669AF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 196
  • 91F9F67B-EAA4-450A-9BA3-C93C71D88DED.jpeg
    91F9F67B-EAA4-450A-9BA3-C93C71D88DED.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 251
  • 5E98192B-95C9-4367-BA0A-0E666233343B.jpeg
    5E98192B-95C9-4367-BA0A-0E666233343B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
Hello there, I to have a screen used Borg Alcove in fact it's the one you see 7 of 9 using in Voyager. Can you post pictures of yours intact ? Does yours have the plasma light ? Thanks!

Greetings ! Long time reader first time posting. I own a screen used Borg alcove used in STFC and VOY I’m thinking to make vac-forming bucks of the main rear panels and side panels. I took the alcove apart so it would be rather easy to make the hydrostone bucks which is 7 panels in all.
I will figure out how to post photos of the panels and my progress. I do own a 1:1 Borg head screen used and a Borg suit (foam latex) screen used but it’s fragile and flaking so it would be rather hard to pull a mold from the suit. I may have to sculp a “body” master minus the head.
Been wanting to do this for awhile, I have a welding machine so the square tubing I will weld a frame together.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back