1:1 beetlejuice

Great subject for a 1:1!

Nice sculpt! The likeness is definitely there.

On a slightly related note - this one looks like it would be a lot of fun to paint. I'm sure there's a lot of guys out there who would love to put their brushes on this.

LOL:lol...if I had the room to do it I totally would!

If you had the room for a bust, you dont have room for the body? :confused

Its just a little bit higher than a bust... But anyway, great bust... Here are a lot of people who make great "busts". Someone should do only "heads". A nice idea for anyone who want to make a lifesize character and need the head of the guy he makes... So anyone who wants to see a 1:1 character wirh costume and all the stuff he can make it...

This would be nice for every moviefan who dont want only Vaders and stormtroopers and other masked guys in the room, and want another famous person from movie history... But thats only my opinion...

If you had the room for a bust, you dont have room for the body? :confused

no, I don't have room for a complete 1:1 statue mainly because I don't have anywhere I could display it with out it getting ruined... busts can go on a shelf and don't really take up that much room, a 1:1 statue would require an area much bigger to display properly( which I don't have at the moment)

You need this one as a bookend

beetle.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back