“There and Back Again; A Mystery Chunk Tale”

Another thought I had, was if fingers were running over it during production, the face would probably stay a bit more shiny as well

Got my pommel back from Mr Mold Maker today. Huge thank you to him for the install and the finishing of the whole V2.
CF4298FE-D93A-43CE-8B21-5FFB5F37BDBD.jpeg06BAB60E-3A20-430C-923A-E230EE83A2E1.jpeg

When I'm not lightsabering, I restore and repair vintage guitar amplifiers. I use this same username across all forums, in case anyone wants to stalk me.

Anyway, I get in weird parts all the time, and I play the "parts game" with my wife - I hand her a random part, say "parts game," and asks what she thinks it is.

I got my mystery chunk piece in, handed it to her, and with zero hesitation she says "looks like a construction boot traction thingy." My mind was completely blown. "Yeah, my mom is obsessed with shoes so I've looked at tons of stuff. Why?"

<sigh>

When I'm not lightsabering, I restore and repair vintage guitar amplifiers. I use this same username across all forums, in case anyone wants to stalk me.

Anyway, I get in weird parts all the time, and I play the "parts game" with my wife - I hand her a random part, say "parts game," and asks what she thinks it is.

I got my mystery chunk piece in, handed it to her, and with zero hesitation she says "looks like a construction boot traction thingy." My mind was completely blown. "Yeah, my mom is obsessed with shoes so I've looked at tons of stuff. Why?"

<sigh>

Hand her a V2 lever and see what she says? :D

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back