‘The Mandalorian’ Deathwatch rifle blaster

Thanks to the Junkyard i've picked up both the blaster and the weaver scope separately.

Has anyone had any luck or recommendations on how to attach the scope? Gun doesn't have any rails or mounts at the top to secure a scope so curious what options are (I'm not too knowledgable in this area yet, was thinking of getting a small rail welded on top??).

67046028849__47A93CAE-9EC3-4D8C-ABD0-BA88BC235D47.jpg

Did you ever make progress on this? Looking to do one myself.
Unfortunately I haven't. Just stopped at the scope and apart from the random firing off signal flares, not much else i'm afriad.

I could 3d Print a shroud but I don't think it would last as a functional piece long term. Hoping to come across a metal shroud in the future.

Unfortunately I haven't. Just stopped at the scope and apart from the random firing off signal flares, not much else i'm afriad.

I could 3d Print a shroud but I don't think it would last as a functional piece long term. Hoping to come across a metal shroud in the future.
Darn! I have the flare gun on it's way to me as we speak. I'd love a metal shroud but wouldn't even know where to start. May have to just do 3D printed in resin, as I don't intend on firing it. Same with the barrel extension.

when I get some time, I could design the barrel/shroud and look into a metal 3d printing foundry/service to make it. Key being time lol.

I do wonder if the shroud is a found part tho?? Since I've sen similar ones, not exact, on a lot of airsoft rifles.

when I get some time, I could design the barrel/shroud and look into a metal 3d printing foundry/service to make it. Key being time lol.

I do wonder if the shroud is a found part tho?? Since I've sen similar ones, not exact, on a lot of airsoft rifles.
Definitely seen similar ones, but this one is so specific to the barrel (larger than most rifle and shotgun barrels) that I'm assuming it must have been made for this one.

I would absolutely be interested if you did that. Looking at some of the 3D printed models out there, it seems there are three add-ons: a small, threaded barrel extension, the shroud, and a horizontal piece that runs along the top of the shroud toward the scope.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back