32" Millenium Falcon parts ID help

Ive never found the Renault used on anything as yet Phil, but the 312b seems out, Matra has a similar part but that too, isnt on the money.

lee

What about the 312T...could it be that ? This is the one I have all in bits mixed in with the renault. I've lost the old instructions for it, but I'll take some pics of the mess of bits I have and post 'em up..

Phil

Hey Guys, these are the parts I mentioned earlier
The yellow arrow is the renault and the reds are the ferrari 312T

IMG_4199arrowsml.jpg

There you go

Phil

Definitely gotta be something better than the Fruehaf. I had to sand it down considerably. The outer rim is significantly different

I also see the Johan kit provide parts on the starboard side wall as well. The grab handle on the gepard part.

Isel

Thanks Moe !

Does anyone know if there was another trailer with a smaller tank available at this time ? Cant find another in the AMT line.

It's a little bit hollow, it has a raised edge on the back side where it would be stuck to a matching part to make up the full radiator.

Phil

If the renault you are talking about is the Tamiya 1/12 Re-20, it was used in ROTJ models (The tower I am building used a fair amount of it). Don't know if they used if for any of the ESB stuff though

The Tamiya 1/12th Re-20 turbo was a 1981 release, so too late for 'empire', but yeah, made it for 'jedi' building.
Stu

Yeah it's the RE20..didn't realise it was an '81 release..

Flameout, have you any pics posted up of your tower ?, I'd like to see it, I could maybe use some parts of my kit up on it as a future project..

Cheers

Phil

Could someone please help me ID this part? This is in the round maintenance pit on the starboard side that is closer to the radar.

part.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back