TIE Interceptor model Parts ID?

Chris Moliere

I’ve been looking into studio scale models and want to make an Interceptor; however, I can’t find any good parts lists, or places to start on the model. I’m also waiting to see if I can get into the studio scale modeler forum, but I’m unsure if people are still being let in. So if it ends up that the forums aren’t an option, are there any other good places to look for resources?

Here's what's on Ssm. Credit to Elfonso in 2013. If your here and object , Elfonzo I'll take them down.

I can't vouch for accuracy, not my maps, I'm sure the eagle eyes on here will sort out any errors, ; )

Kit list for wings.

Tam. 1/12 Tyrell 6 Wheeler
Tam. 1/12 JPS Mk III
Tam. 1/12 Yardley M23 (damalo)
Tam. 1/20 Ferrari 312T3
Tam. 1/20 Tyrell 6 Wheeler
Tam. 1/20 Ligier JS11
Haseg. 1/72 Mörser Karl
Tam. 1/35 Flakvierling
Tam. 1/20 JPS MK III
Tam. 1/350 Bismarck

wing 1vers3.jpg

wingdetail1vers2.jpg

wingdetail2ver2.jpg

wingdetail3.jpg

Yea a lot of people have been trying to get in. It was a bustling place a few years ago, but I think Jase is taking a long sabbatical. I think a lot of the most active guys over there got burned out on the hobby. Can't say for sure, haven't talked to anyone in a while. I don't think there's any more on the Tie interceptor there. Except maybe for a few build threads. It is a great resource, but it's been slow over there for a while. Maybe Jase will get back into it again, but like I say, don't know for sure. There are many experts here that can help I'm sure. Good luck either way,

Did find this link over there, courtesy Toromodels,

Joe

Last edited:
If you manage to figure out the age old debate on the wing panels, that will be a real treat. Some say they were a fluorescent light diffuser, some say a Plastruct pattern sheet. I found a diffuser panel many moons ago that looks close, but where that thing is , is anyone's guess, lol. I think the panel I found had diamonds that were too large. At least that's what someone told me. If I ever built one, I would just print the inserts, and call it close enough, ; )

Yea a lot of people have been trying to get in. It was a bustling place a few years ago, but I think Jase is taking a long sabbatical. I think a lot of the most active guys over there got burned out on the hobby. Can't say for sure, haven't talked to anyone in a while. I don't think there's any more on the Tie interceptor there. Except maybe for a few build threads. It is a great resource, but it's been slow over there for a while. Maybe Jase will get back into it again, but like I say, don't know for sure. There are many experts here that can help I'm sure. Good luck either way,

Did find this link over there, courtesy Toromodels,

Joe
That’s totally understandable. A shame so many useful build threads are inaccessible to people outside the forum though. I hope he’s able to come back soon!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back