Building the Falcon

That is so boss. I got a Revell Falcon on standby and its definitely going to need a new dish for starters. If I can get as far as cutting a disc shape I’ll be delighted let alone the whole thing… Excellent work QuartZ, and a great blog too.

Back burner... We both have the bottom to do, and lighting, and other projects sort of took over. Been wanting to get back to it though... I'll have to bug QuartZ! :D

Well I took a quick look and it looks like it will help me some when I break out my Falcon... I have taken the instructions out and made copies of them...now just need to find some room so I can work in this beast.

I've been wondering what happened? Lose steam? Moved? I'm sure we'd all like to know and also get an idea when we can look forward to reading about some more progress!

My Falcon arrived yesterday from HLJ. I resisted opening it and instead pored over this blog and everything I could find on the different builds and paint jobs out there. It's a shame they never got finished, though I'm sure they will one day, but in the meantime, PHArchivist, is there anywhere to see the photos of your build, looks like the original links have expired?

Al

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back