Is Fanhome offering the DeAgostini Falcon?

It doesn't look like a full pay option is available. But you could check with them. I don't know what levels of inventory they have to make that possible. I'd consider doing that maybe at the halfway point but for now I'm okay with the subscription plan. It would probably take me the same amount of time anyway so this at least is a little easier on the wallet.

Been looking into it, no pay off early option. Also didn't realize it was closer to $70/mo minimum plus taxes and shipping since they ship 5 sets $15 ea each month. Have been reading some reviews about them running out part way through on other projects which leaves you out hundreds and with an incomplete set. Got me rethinking it.

Been looking into it, no pay off early option. Also didn't realize it was closer to $70/mo minimum plus taxes and shipping since they ship 5 sets $15 ea each month. Have been reading some reviews about them running out part way through on other projects which leaves you out hundreds and with an incomplete set. Got me rethinking it.
Are you sure it was Fanhome who ran out of parts? That was Eaglesmoss with the Enterprise-D and some others when they went bankrupt, but I'm not aware that Fanhome has ever run out.

I live in Denmark... Fanhome has branches in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, UK and US. Three of these are in the EU. But they don't ship to Denmark... I mean it's literally a neighbour til Germany!

I asked if it was possible to get the magazines in UK/US language, no luck either.

Not that it matters much to you guys, just wanted to share:)

I live in Denmark... Fanhome has branches in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, UK and US. Three of these are in the EU. But they don't ship to Denmark... I mean it's literally a neighbour til Germany!

I asked if it was possible to get the magazines in UK/US language, no luck either.

Not that it matters much to you guys, just wanted to share:)
That's really odd, and lousy for you. Sorry!

Best guess, still 100 packages, looks like roughly $14 + taxes and shipping each so at minimum $1400 + all the taxes and shipping. Full kit currently on ebay for $1424 obo.

Do y'all think it'll be better? Been on the fence for awhile about building one.
Correct estimate, SWAG or not, it‘s nice to see to your basis & math. About what I paid years ago as a preliminary guide to starting a larger scale model.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back