Best Light Saber available?

Eagle

Sr Member
What's currently the best quality light saber available on the market? Needs to have good, authentic sound and preferably a detachable duelling blade.

Your recommendations would be appreciated. :)

Parks sabers still don't have sound. :rolleyes You need to see some of the custom machined lightsabers that are being made out there, Ryan. ;)

Eagle, I suggest you sign up at FX-Sabers and take a look at what's being made out there.
Go to a forum that's just lightsaber oriented to get better information.

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with Jedi Loreen. Also, your question is very vague. Do you want the best production made saber or a full custom made saber? There are sabersmiths on fxsabers that can make you anything you want. You can choose a component blade, Luxeon, different soundboards with different features. Or, you could purchase all the parts seperately and build one yourself.

No on the Parks sabers, J-lo is right what exactly are you looking for a OT saber or a PT saber or a custom job. There is a place called The Custom Saber Shop you can make your own. What exactly do you want it for dueling,belt hanger, or show piece.
hey j-lo what are you doing here, nice to see a fimiliar face its OrlandoCepeda

What's wrong with parks sabers? I've seen mention of a boycott...should i search the forum or could I get a short answer?

As to "Best saber out there" It's really up to your preference and "...How big your pocketbook is." If I had the cash I would totally try to get one of the Graflex V S.E. from Master Yoda from FX-Sabers.

On the other hand, over at TCSS (thecustomsabershop) you could design and make your own saber. And maybe even start a new and expensive hobby, like a bunch of us have. :lol

...And that's this noobs 2 cents

X, I am by no means up on my information, but a few years ago Parks got in to a little trouble not delivering on product here. I.e., he took money and ran.

Again, I am not up on my info, this was a few years ago, so he may have ultimately made good on outstanding orders. (But I tend to doubt it.)

Ahhh... ok. So does that go for his buisness website? 'Cause his products look good, I don't have any hands-on with them, but I'd be interested to get them on one. :) Thanks Strangelove

The Yoda Graflex is awesome. I've got the ANH version and it's amongst my favorates. He does auctions usually this time of year over at FX. They also run some raffles for charity.

Personally, I would not. But if you do here are some tips.

1) PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD!!! (NOT PAYPAL!!!!!!!!)
2) Pay with a credit card. (Not paypal.)
3) If for some reason you do pay with paypal (Like a moron) if the item is not to you in 25 days, file a complaint with paypal and get you cash back. (This goes for EVERY prop purchase.)

The reasons are, if you pay with a CC, you can always dispute the charge if the guy does not deliver product. But NEVER let it go more than 60 days.

Paypal gives you 30 days to file a complaint. I say 25 as most scammers will fed ex you the thing to avoid it.

Also, do not EVER believe the "I have just not shipped it" or "I have had trouble" lines. All scammers will use them to get you to wait. And if you use Paypal and go over the 30 days, you might as well have put the money in the fire.

Hahaha.... Ok, thanks DrS. That's good to know!! :)

As to the Master Yoda Graflex, I've started a piggybank to save up to get one! :lol So someday, (fingers crossed) everything works out, in like ten years I'll be able to afford one. :p

Yes there is a little problem with parks, but thats not what i gave the no for the original post asked for sound parks doesn't offer sound. As far as the Parks thing do a search and you draw your own conclusions, and the graflex from yoda are great especially with the Crystal focus sound board

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back