Swiss Army Watch Identifying Help

Can Anyone Identify Swiss Army Cheers

Take the model number off the back of the case, go to Swiss Army's website and punch it into their product finder. It pulls up discontinued models often so that might be the easiest thing for you to do. If not, give me the numbers and I will check on my own for you at work.

I think it would be a little hard to check the model number on the back, as that is a screen grab from a show, I'm guessing Smallville. Also, it actually looks like the date on the face is actually a sticker and not really part of the watch.

Definitely from Smallville's Friday premiere. That watch is supposedly Jonathan Kent's, and nowhere that I saw was there a shot of the back.

This is an old thread, but I'm curious if anyone would like to share any info about the watch?

I did a search through ALL of the swiss army watches on ebay, and came up empty. This one is actually pretty easy to identify visually, as it only has a 3 and 9 on the face.

Anyone?

Can you please help me in identifying my 15 year old Swiss Army watch?

I am curious if it would be worth to fix it up and if it has any value.

Thank you
Brian

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back