Death Eater Dumbledore's Army.

Cornelius Sagan

there are few things worse than polyester and fiberglass... I feel a deep hatred towards these materials... it smells bad, it's toxic, itches, it smears... but it's essential and perfect for some pieces.
This is my 1:1 Harry Potter training mannequin bust. My first intention was to make the mannequin in full body... but let's see where I put a monster of 1.90m.

I am not showing you the process, as it is a simple two-part silocone mold from the Monsterclay positive. If you have any questions or want a specific photo, just tell me.

IMG_0301.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpeg
    IMG_0303.jpeg
    923.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 58
Looks good! Would love to see it on that unit of a mannequin, but totally get it-its a lot. I am starting to put together a death eater outfit, will keep this build in mind. Hope to see more!

Looks good! Would love to see it on that unit of a mannequin, but totally get it-its a lot. I am starting to put together a death eater outfit, will keep this build in mind. Hope to see more!
I don't know if I'll do the body. Like I said, it's very big and takes up a lot of space. But yes, the entire mannequin is an attractive project.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back